When a girl is talking about how bad her boyfriend is in bed, is that code for anything?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just a woman talking about being in a relationship with someone who lacks sexual skill, and may lack a desire to improve. Common problem for women.

• Pretty common for men too.

• @Chaz269 Yet, men still hold virginity up as an ideal in female partners. Seems a bit counter intuitive to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, I have found out that it is not a code neither a sign. Most of the time she is just using your free time and attention. It is sort of a selfish action. She knows you think it is a sign and exploits it.