Is it a good idea to text him and tell him I miss him?

My boyfriend of 3 months is with his buddies right now. They are skiing and having fun. Although he texts me daily he hasn't said he misses me. He tells where he's at, what he's doing but nothing sexual or romantic.
I do miss him but am not sure if it's a good idea to tell him that.
Will it be clingy? Since he's with his buddies, should I just leave the romantic stuff alone until he comes back?
What should a girl do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• well he's with friends he's having fun not thinking about romance at this time just guy time.
    you can say things like glad you're having fun and can't wait you see you again. just don't say things that'll make him feel guilty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you should