Have you ever been in a rebound? When did you realize you were in a rebound relationship?

If you have been in a rebound relationship, when did you recognize that was the case? What weren’t the signs? What did you do when you believe it wa Arne case?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the rebound for a few guys.. i just rode it out and tried to help them heal..

• How do you know you were the rebound? How soon did you recognize it? Why did you stay?

• You were patient because you cared for him? But it did not work out?

• Im just patient with people who are dark. I have a thing for loving someone beause of thir flaws... the more fucked up he turned out to be it made me feel closer, im full of mistakes. Far from perfect i wanted someone to love me for all my fucked upness too. We are still together. Its been 5 years.. but its gotten rough this last year we even broke up for a couple months then got back together