Have you ever been in a rebound? When did you realize you were in a rebound relationship?

If you have been in a rebound relationship, when did you recognize that was the case? What weren’t the signs? What did you do when you believe it wa Arne case?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the rebound for a few guys.. i just rode it out and tried to help them heal..

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know you were the rebound? How soon did you recognize it? Why did you stay?

• Show All
    • You were patient because you cared for him? But it did not work out?

• Im just patient with people who are dark. I have a thing for loving someone beause of thir flaws... the more fucked up he turned out to be it made me feel closer, im full of mistakes. Far from perfect i wanted someone to love me for all my fucked upness too. We are still together. Its been 5 years.. but its gotten rough this last year we even broke up for a couple months then got back together

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• yes, going back with an ex in a rebound and got pregnant at 17. Rebound experience is not fun, take time to heal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Rebound relationship with someone you previously dated after breaking up with someone else? What made it a rebound versus just the next relationship?

• Show All
    • Sound so like a tough situation - but a good thing in terms of avoiding a marriage with the weather wrong person. It takes a strong person to recognize that and then make the right choice, regardless of how tough doing so would be.

• Yes, indeed. Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes