I’m starting to feel like my boyfriend doesn’t love or respect me. Do guys generally behave this way?

Anonymous
I’m struggling to come to terms with believing my boyfriend just isn’t that into me, like I thought.
I love him, he’s real good to me at times but not when I’m upset.
i come from a bad upbringing with lots of abuse, I’m starting to feel like it’s me that’s the problem my last relationship of 18 years I got disrespected and had to walk or I would have gone into a deep hole.
I think my boyfriend now is showing he doesn’t respect me.
when ever I am upset, he gets angry with me. So I now don’t want to tell him things till they build up to a point I need to talk.
When he sees that I’ve been crying, he tells me to clean my face up. This makes me feel like he doesn’t care.
When things are great they are amazing. He wants to be intimate with me all the time, and I am starting to feel hurt that he gets wha the wants and doesn’t support me when I need him.
he's always real nice to other people and real empathetic when they’re upset, so I’m feeling like he doesn’t care or love me, and strongly like he doesn’t respect me.
i want to hang on, but I’m starting to question if he will be caring and supportive, or will continue to ignore me and only want or show love when he gets sex... I feel I’m just sux at relationships.
5
1