Is it bad that I have never had a date to anything let alone had a boyfriend at all?

Everyone around me is dating and going to dances with their s/o, mind you I am in still in high school.
I feel like I am partially alone sometimes because I do not and have never had a boyfriend.
Tips?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Well is it bad? That solely depends on you. Are you happy right now? Do you think that getting a boyfriend will make you happy or happier? Is it weird? Not really either, maybe you're waiting for the right guy or who knows maybe you like pitching for the same team. Either way, make sure to figure out what you want and approach this with confidence, just don't end up a lonely cat lady, because most of you can't really handle the loneliness later on in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too girl, I feel exactly the same way. Boys have asked me to be their girlfriend but I just didn't felt like I didn't like them back enough to be their girlfriend.. I don't know it's weird.. Maybe I'm not ready... Worst part is I don't really have any friends at the moment as well, and that makes me feel completely alone. I guess you could start paying attention to any boys who may see you more than friendly. Then talk to them and become friends until you find someone who wants to become your boyfriend..