Is it bad that I have never had a date to anything let alone had a boyfriend at all?

Is it bad that I have never had a date to anything let alone had a boyfriend at all?
Everyone around me is dating and going to dances with their s/o, mind you I am in still in high school.
I feel like I am partially alone sometimes because I do not and have never had a boyfriend.
Tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well is it bad? That solely depends on you. Are you happy right now? Do you think that getting a boyfriend will make you happy or happier? Is it weird? Not really either, maybe you're waiting for the right guy or who knows maybe you like pitching for the same team. Either way, make sure to figure out what you want and approach this with confidence, just don't end up a lonely cat lady, because most of you can't really handle the loneliness later on in life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too girl, I feel exactly the same way. Boys have asked me to be their girlfriend but I just didn't felt like I didn't like them back enough to be their girlfriend.. I don't know it's weird.. Maybe I'm not ready... Worst part is I don't really have any friends at the moment as well, and that makes me feel completely alone. I guess you could start paying attention to any boys who may see you more than friendly. Then talk to them and become friends until you find someone who wants to become your boyfriend..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Trust me, don't try and worry about not having a boyfriend. Most girls reflect doing things worth their boyfriends, besides none of them Wil flake it seriously and you'll end up worse then before.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not trying to sound like a pessimist but don't fret about it, I imagine your a pretty girl and with have problems finding a guy. I've never been on a real date and I turned out good -kinda lol

• Depends on how old you are but it doesn't matter as much is you think

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really you're better off just not worrying about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not bad... you are still young

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it will come in time.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not really. my cousin didn't have a girlfriend until he was out of high school. he's married, and trying to have kids (shes having a very tough time)

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s fine and normal. You’re not even 18 yet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You’re free right now injoy your life. Being single is not bad I’m single and I’m fine. It doesn’t mean that you’re ugly or anything. Find time to hangout with a group of friends, or join a club or learn a new talent. Have fun with your singldom while it last. Trust me, from what I hear, you’re better off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a good thing lmao I had one boyfriend ever and he raped me soo guys your age and mine just want sex not love and will leave easily and fast there very hormonal right now finish your school and get your life together then worry about your love life

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad but I agree. It does make you feel left out whenever everyone else is going on dates and u aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes