Did I really push her away. Did I deserve to get my heart broken so bad from the person I truly love?

Its been almost a month since we broke up. She broke up with me supposely because I didn't give her attention and that I was pushing her away and because i was always checking on her but I had my reasons to be jealous and doubting about her because before we broke up she started talking to this guy that is in jail and would pay more attention to him then me when i go see her. and she would post pictures of him on her facebook. she never posted pictures of me in her facebook. Supposely it was her friend but when we broke up a few days later I found out that it was her new boyfriend and it hurt me because i really love her and i wanted to get her back but she had already move on in just in a few days. After that I started not talking as much she would still text me and let me sleep with her or have sex with her. After we broke she still acted like we were together and I ask her why and she got mad she said she was can leave alone , that night she call me after she got mad at me and invited me to her house for tacos and to drink but i had plans with my cousin so I told her that I was can hangout with my cousin that maybe some other time. I felt kind of bad but I couldn't ditch my cousin. When I was with my cousin I text her and then she said to go to her house to sleep but I couldn't and she said that this time I really push her away and started threating me that she's can get married with her new boyfriend that I was can regret it. I told her family first. The next day I check her facebook and it said that she was can be married soon but is too soon their barely dating and that broke my heart. The other day she ask me for a favor and I went to her house and she been acting heartless toward me and ask her why and she said because I push her way that she kept warning me but i didn't listen she doesn't love me or like me that she doesn't care for me or what I feel that she needs me for favors only. after that walked away and never contacted her again.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She is playing with you so much. She saw you really cared and used it against you. You did not push her away. She pushed you away. You did not deserve to get heartbroken. I know what its like to be heartbroken because I still am about someone but the best way is to keep moving on focus on yourself.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your help I feel better now. She would always make me feel bad so think it was my fault but now I know her true colors and how she is I mean i wasent the perfect boyfriend. we would argue or curse at eachother sometimes but I always try to make it up to her or apologize. I think who I was really pushing away was my family because I spend more time with her than my own family , she would always want me to be available for her 247 and that's not fair because my family will always be there for me no matter what and with her she was just there when she need me but didn't care if need it her.

• Take sometime to focus on yourself. I promise it gets better. Spend sometime with your family. I know its nice to have a partner but if she walks all over you and disrespects you then you need to move on. Message me if you ever need help with anything :)

What Guys Said 2

• Based on your text this girl sounds really immature.
    Even if you can fix this problem between you two, bigger problems will come and it will hurt you more, in my opinion. You should really think about the situtation and reflect it. Try not to get manipulated by her, and ask yourself if you think that you did anything wrong and ask yourself if the behaviour of this girl was fair or respectful towards you. The answers should be clear..

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave that cunt in the dust, !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes