Is behavior a large factor in determining how attracted a girl is to a guy? Or is it more natural?

In other words, does behavior determine how physically attracted a woman feels toward a man or is it more just naturally how she feels about the guy when they first meet?

What I mean by behavior is- if a guy is to act as a nice guy and also acts clingy, insecure, needy, etc. versus a guy who acts confident of himself and lets the girl come to him, gives her the space she needs, etc., basically if she would be more attracted to either of those guys based on their behavior, or if it is largely determined by nature like pheromones and other chemicals, etc.

To sum it all up:
So can one type of those behaviors ^ either kill or build attraction or is it more just naturally how she feels when she's around him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, behavior is everything. I honestly like nice, insecure and awkward guys, I just think they're adorable and do super sweet things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why aren't there more girls like you

• KrisGlover
      I'm sure there is. But keep in mind, this is coming from someone who is average in every way. I'm not pretty, I'm not exceptional, and I'm something a lot of guys don't pay attention to. But thanks for the compliment. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Confidence and chat is everything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes