Is it possible to find a lover when all I do is work and stay at home or occassionaly go out with friends?

Id like to find someone but problem being is I don't do much other than work or stay home and relax. When I do go out I don't go to parties (mostly cause I don't get invited to any) and I don't like flirting with girls when im with family or friends.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its hard to find one if u just stay inside try to be involved with other stuff too and walk around cause u never know when you'll find a girl that u might wanna get her number

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same boat as you, until I realised that I was going to br forever alone if I dont actively search. When Uni starts again Im gonna start using Tinder. But my friend has shown me just how to meet new people when going out without being creepy. Im not a player, I can only befriend them at first. But I can go from there with the intention of dating which works. Dont expect to meet someone new through routine though and try not to ruin friendship groups with quest for love

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE