How do you get to a place where you are okay being single? How do you know when you are ready to be in a new relationship?

Three months ago I got out of a 4 year long relationship, and I don't know what to do with myself. I have been in a relationship since I was 15, so I really don't know how to be single.

I feel I shouldn't get in a relationship anytime soon as I have some self discovery to do. At the same time, I really crave a relationship. I want to date and experience things normal 19-20 year olds do.

Any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Find some good friends you're not looking for a relationship you looking for companionship.
    It doesn't have to be male friends it doesn't have to be female friends just find someone that you connect with and let a relationship happen whenever it happens don't rush but don't wait either you could lose mr. right if you wait and if you rush

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take some time to heal. You need to learn to be on your own for a while. It will help you be more independent.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I’ve entered my state of mind by focusing on my career and recollecting my adventures in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masterbate a lot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes