How do you get to a place where you are okay being single? How do you know when you are ready to be in a new relationship?

Three months ago I got out of a 4 year long relationship, and I don't know what to do with myself. I have been in a relationship since I was 15, so I really don't know how to be single.

I feel I shouldn't get in a relationship anytime soon as I have some self discovery to do. At the same time, I really crave a relationship. I want to date and experience things normal 19-20 year olds do.

Any advice?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Find some good friends you're not looking for a relationship you looking for companionship.
    It doesn't have to be male friends it doesn't have to be female friends just find someone that you connect with and let a relationship happen whenever it happens don't rush but don't wait either you could lose mr. right if you wait and if you rush

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take some time to heal. You need to learn to be on your own for a while. It will help you be more independent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE