How come guys can’t see signs that are right in front of them?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't women be upfront? The reason is because you know that your trying to give a sign but he doesn't, so for you its obvious but for every one else its anything but, because he has to take some subtle seemingly unrelated and vague hint that could have hundreds of different meanings and yet you expect him to get the one. That's why, because its not really a sign. So you know, be more upfront (also the fact that the signs are so subtle that literally anything and everything can or is a sign that its really confusing).

Most Helpful Girl

• a really good 'sign' is 'will you go out with me' or ' i like you'.

they should understand that :)