How come guys can’t see signs that are right in front of them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't women be upfront? The reason is because you know that your trying to give a sign but he doesn't, so for you its obvious but for every one else its anything but, because he has to take some subtle seemingly unrelated and vague hint that could have hundreds of different meanings and yet you expect him to get the one. That's why, because its not really a sign. So you know, be more upfront (also the fact that the signs are so subtle that literally anything and everything can or is a sign that its really confusing).

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a really good 'sign' is 'will you go out with me' or ' i like you'.

they should understand that :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• From what I've seen here girls can't either.
    Also signs don't mean shit.
    I talked to a girl all day everyday in my college class. We texted at least 18 hours a day constantly. She started get flirtatious and eventually kept asking constantly until I finally caved and told her I was developing feelings for her. She said she didn't know how to respond so needed time to think it over. Then, that night randomly started sexting me and did so every day for over a month. Would you say thats a good sign that she is into me? Cuz I would. But then why would she complain to me that she can't say no to people and would hang out with her male coworker alone when she said she is scared of him, and that he is a creep. Why would she ignore me for up to 24 hours after I'd ask her to hang out or go out and do something, then start talking to me again like nothing happened and ignore anything I say about how she ignored that. She would get uncomfortable if I talked to her in front of people but would want to study alone with me and would turn from being a quite girl who never spoke, to someone who can't stop talking about anything and anything. Then when I confronted her about wanting to know where she sees us going or if this a game to her she asked what I was talking about and said she never did anything to validate me thinking we were anything more than friends. Then when I didn't accept that as an answer claimed to be a lesbian and said she wants us to be friends still (to which I said no) and so she started talking to another guy in my class and was dating him by the following week. (Ik for a fact that they werent speaking before hand).
    I feel like I got a sufficient amount of signals but I'm also certain it was so I would help her with her shitty essays and to study. So why pay any heed to signs when they can just be horseshit

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait you expect a guy to kiss you or ask you out because you stared at him?

This is 2018, men get in a looot of trouble for just assuming things after picking up a sign that was “right in front of them.”

How about you do some work on the relationship? Why don’t you bust a move?

0|1
    0|0
  • Because some of us haven't been in a relationship, it's not like we have someone coming up to us and showing interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • We're so forward so If you have something you have to share then be open about it , If We don't show a specific reaction then we either not interested , afraid of something or feel that this relationship won't last

0|0
    0|0
    • @then we either not interested , afraid of something or feel that this relationship won't last

these are common reasons people re not direct. there are always 'reasons' it still adds up to not being direct. so not so forward

• Show All
    • haha thanks for the offer, i'm actually just responding bc i've had similar experiences with guys and girls, yet im VERY direct.

its funny bc i know there are some direct people in any gender, and i'm direct. i somehow seem to always get people who can't handle directness attracted to me. maybe bc they want things to be clear but can't help playing games.

• well that's normal, the law of attraction is two opposite sides and you actually never now what type of person you may fall in love with until you get to be with that person then you'll be amazed at yourself

• Girls minds are really complicated, how do we even know what we understand is whats really what they mean, sometimes they re being nice and we think theyre interesyed, sometimes theyre interestef and we think theyre being nice, every time we make a move its 50% probablity of being in a relationship to losing that person forever.

Seriously, if ur interested in someone, stop using signs, women up

0|0
    0|0
    • sometimes they re being nice and we think theyre interesyed, sometimes theyre interestef and we think theyre being nice, every time we make a move its 50% probablity of being in a relationship to losing that person forever.

its no different with guys.

• Show All
    • hmm i was in love for years, it was a lot of things but overall pretty amazing. fucked up s definitely though. lol

i think as long as you know when and are able o to walk away it shouldn't fuck you up. its hard though knowing whats walking away and whats running away.

• Haha, not everyones lucky enough

• Because of rape culture.
    A lot of times I will think I see signs but I'm unsure if I should act upon them because of rape culture.

0|3
    0|2
  • Sometimes they can, but they doubt them due to lack of self-confidence or insecurities.

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of the time your signs aren't as obvious as you might think they are. Believe it or not guys get nervous about dating too so sometimes they will see the sign but because they're nervous they'll convince themselves that it wasn't a sign. Personally, I'm an anxious person especially around women so pretty much the only time I'm comfortable making a move is when the girl is totally upfront.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's much easier to come up with a solution after the fact than during.

So during your signs he may have not quite noticed it but afterwards came to realize that it in fact may (key word) have been a sign

0|0
    0|0
  • For me im simple minded lol like one time i was at a bar and this chick that i was kissing at the bar kept telling me that she lived 5min away i didn't understand y untill my friend told me the next day

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't speak the signal language.
    Seriously if you wanna bang someone hand to the balls!
    If you feel something for someone.. just tell him

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe the signs are too subtle or the guys don't want to read too deep into and get rejected

0|1
    0|0
  • Because what you may think is right in front of them to them is nothing. Just be straightforward

0|0
    0|0
  • They might just be oblivious or they see the signs and are interpreting them wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are signs... ugne not clear and often it's hard to know for sure and it is scary

0|0
    0|0
  • I see signs when I'm driving all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is the fear of uncertainty

0|0
    0|0
  • Because boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many look just the same it's all a blur

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection, messing up

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes the biggest signs are the trickiest depending on how you did it/said it or what kind of guy they are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes