I went on a date and felt NOTHING. What should I do if he keeps texting me and asking me out?

MarianaDom
Is it bad that I went on a date with this guy and I didn't feel anything? Like no connection (I talked most of the date because he is very quite). To me is very important to feel attracted to the guy, its something in their personality, not only looks, I've liked guys that my friends call ugly lol. With him I don't feel that. He is not someone who I am interested, but his sister is one of my best friends. She introduced us one time I went to her house.
Should I give him a second chance or just let him know I'm not interested. I already turned him down last week he asked me to go to a wedding with him and today he asked me to go out with him tomorrow.
8
1