I went on a date and felt NOTHING. What should I do if he keeps texting me and asking me out?

Is it bad that I went on a date with this guy and I didn't feel anything? Like no connection (I talked most of the date because he is very quite). To me is very important to feel attracted to the guy, its something in their personality, not only looks, I've liked guys that my friends call ugly lol. With him I don't feel that. He is not someone who I am interested, but his sister is one of my best friends. She introduced us one time I went to her house.
Should I give him a second chance or just let him know I'm not interested. I already turned him down last week he asked me to go to a wedding with him and today he asked me to go out with him tomorrow.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s less harsh to let him know you aren’t interested now, than it would be to let him think you are only to let him figure it out later. I’m not saying to need to be a jerk about it. But you should just tell him your aren’t into him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Tell him flat out you're not interested. a lot of girls toy around and ghost or use another simillar method... guys are slow on the pickup, if it were me i would appriciate your honesty

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't lead him on just be straight with him. It's better to rip the band-aid off then doing it slowly

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you gave it a fair shot, just let him know you didn't feel any chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't answer back, find somebody who really makes your heart skip a beat

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you aren’t interested

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him that you are not interested anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Be straightforward