Why is it that no matter how nice I am, or how caring I am no one notices me?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life. I’m pretty sure someone does notice. They just don’t say it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess we're in the same boat. Its like I'm invisible to everyone else

• Im telling you, ur most likely noticed.

• Hehe. maby, thanks for cheering me up

Most Helpful Guy

• Might be an unpopular opinion but if you want my thoughts being nice is like being a wall painted white/beige. It is nice and unassuming but it doesn't have any real value in and of itself. It needs pictures or something on it to make it conversation worthy. It needs to not just be 'nice' it needs to have something controversial in order for it to be noticed. In other words, I think that people need something in their personality that is a risk. Maybe people will like it, maybe they won't. That is their choice. But either way, just being nice to everyone means that you won't have people think anything of you. They won't be able to because there is nothing to hate AND nothing to like.

Not sure if this makes sense to anyone else though...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE