Many times the one to start texting her first, is this ok?

I matched with this girl on an online dating site. I have gone out with this girl a few times and we can have really long conversations in person. When we are away from each other I would initiate the first text to see what's up. Through text she always responds so enthusiastic and seems so happy to talk to me. Am I over stressing the fact that I am always the one to text first?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes us girls don't like to initiate for many reasons: fear of rejection and not wanting to seem needy and clingy being a couple of them. It seems that she's interested in you and I would keep meeting up with her to make her more comfortable around you. I'm sure she'll open up!

• That makes sense. Hopefully she does.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, after a while she comes across as selfish and uncaring.