Am I too clingy?

So I’ve been with this guy for a year now. At the Beginning of our relationship we would hangout a lot and text all the time. I just feel like he doesn’t have time for me anymore like I just want at least 3 days of the week, I mean I’d love to see him everyday all day but he says all day can get “annoying” which really hurt my feels. We have sex a lot I think that’s most of the reason he wants to see me sometimes but he’ll hangout with me after and before too. Sometimes he won’t call me but we text a bit throughout the day... I don't know maybe he’s getting bored? What’s a good amount of time? He says I just want to have him tied down but I don't know.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Basically he doesn't want the relationship but the sex.
    You are not clingy, to normal people.
    But with someone who only cares about sex, having any emotions is going to be clingy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How often do you currently see each other? It really depends on work/school schedules, there's no right amount of time, but there should be compromise. If you don't feel like you're seeing him enough, he should try to meet you have way, he should not be making you feel clingy! I think it's normal to want to spend that much time with someone after being together for a year.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes