How will you know if the guy online is serious with the relationship?

Look, I'm in a relationship right now with a 25 year old guy from India and I'm from Philippines. We've never meet before. I've known him for 3 months and things are doing wayyy better than my past relationships. this is the first time that I'm in a relationship through online. He is very persistent to meet me on March but I'm kinda busy so I told him if its okay to schedule some other time. He is a Christian... same as me. We pursue our goals and dreams and making God the center of our relationship... so... so far I think he is serious but I want to ask for some advice specially to the male gender. thank you for reading and pls send me a comment. thanks

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Ate. Ang cute naman! Tama naman yung decision mo po about meeting a stranger, hindi naman talaga sya stranger pero syempre diba? Haha. Pero kung gusto mo din si Kuya edi go lang. 😊💕