Guys, what do you look for in a girl?

I’m a geeky, kind of awkward bookworm... and at 19 I’ve kind of decided I want to be noticed for once by guys... sooooo... Guys, what do you usually look for in a girl?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• geeky awkward bookworms, generally speaking. Don't change who you are to get "noticed", your 19 guys notice you, you just don't notice it. Just keep being you and things will work themselves out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for your thoughts... You’re probably right... I mean... I wouldn’t want to come off as fake... So you are probably right about just being myself... I don't know... I just sometimes feel like I’ll be “just the geeky friend” forever... you know?

• here's the thing, if you change yourself to attract some one, then they are not attracted to you but the made up version of you, that's not going to last and your not going to be happy even if it some how did. I get it, I'm not exactly having women throw themselves at me either, but its better to seek quality rather then quantity. A hundred people who only care about your superficial behavior is not something that is going to really make you feel better, but that one that cares about you, the real you? That's priceless. Now as for your statement "just the geeky friend" I'm wondering if this is not directed at a specific person? I would say most issues come from not communicating well enough, women tend to be far to subtle with their "signs" so that could be an issue for you, if your shy then that can make it seem like your disinterested in them or make it far more difficult for them to figure out if your interested in them etc. So does any of that sound like a possible issue?

• Thanks for the MHG!