Why do guys like average girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone pretty much dates in their league. Average guys can fantasize about models dating them, but they know it won't happen. And those who can't realize that become bitter.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s not true I seen average guys with beautiful women before and great guys with less than great girls.

• It happens, I didn't say it doesn't happen, but those type of relationships are rare and exceptions.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• If a girl is like super hot or some kind of angel, I guess most guys assume she's already taken (because if I can notice how super amazing and above average she is, someone else must have too) or just out of our league

1|0
    0|0
    • Many guys do think I’m taken not say I’m super hot but I do think I’m a great catch

• I'm afraid I can't comment on how you look. But if guys don't approach you because they think you're taken, maybe you could turn the roles around?

• They aren't obsessed with themselves and focus on you more so then if they're extra hott. But it's not always the case and I've been with some really cool 9s and 10s

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean Asian girls? I don't understand the question sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because we think above-average girls won't even look at us?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what u mean by average but if a girl has a average look but a nice attitude I would love to go out with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like average girls, but we all view average differently

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are realistic. And usually hot girls are severely damaged with insane narcissistic egos

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Normal girls are what you want for a long term relation.. most are beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I avoid models because i feel like they would be too high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually have a better personality as they aren't overly concerned on their looks etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • As opposed to?

0|0
    0|0
    • And 'like' is a loose term in this case

• Why do guys choose to date average looking girls with basic personalities

• I mean every guy would want an above average looking girl with a basic personality but you get what you can. Its like recognizing your limits. You think someone like Chris Hemsworth would choose to date an average looking girl? As opposed to IceJJFish who recognizes what he can aim for. But for teenagers it's a bit different because the more good looking you are the more likely you are to be high maintenance/stuck-up

• Because men tend not to be so picky.

1|2
    0|0
  • Because they're probably average themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • wats a average girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol average. Someone you wouldn’t notice until you had a conversation with them. Nothing special about them.

• Show All
    • Yeah once you talk to that person you might notice something special but I’m talking about walking down the street but maybe you do look at every girl. Maybe a lot of guys do

• im pretty sure most guys look at every girl to c if there attractive to them or not unless there in a relationship wen they try not to

• Yes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because the average girl is average

0|0
    0|0
  • cause all the best ones, are either taken, or, famous

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because what you think is average, might be hot to others

1|0