Should she cut him off?

So, my friend has been messing around with this guy for 11 years or so. They have never been in an actual "relationship". She has tried to stop talking, seeing, sleeping with him many times, but just goes back because she "loves" him. She says she's waiting for him to figure his shit out and settle down with her but it's been 11 years! She's confused because he calls her everyday. But she only actually sees him a couple times a month. He doesn't buy her presents, doesn't take her out, except to fast food places, and doesn't ask her over to his place. I need some guys' opinions so she can see whats really going on.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 13. How old is she? Surely she can handle it better than you.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm 38. Couldn't fix my age 9n my profile

• Well then. She gets back to him by choice. Nothing you can do. Not sure if she loves him or not - maybe she just got used to having him in his life and thinks she loves him. Honestly, loving someone like him seems a bit impossible to me. What's important though is that there's nothing you can do. She's the one who has to make a choice.

P. S. Only way to correct the age is to contact administration. Or to make a new profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am confused. Are you really 13?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure there's anything you can say, no normal person would accept being treated like this, if she hasn't worked out by now that she's waiting her valuable life waiting on this guy she never will.
    All you can do is be a friend and be there when it's going wrong.
    It must be getting on your last nerve hearing the same thing all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 yearssss? she better think about her own life. He is just wasting her time

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not happy with the situation why do you wanna make waves always drama

0|0
    0|0
  • That must suck

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell her that you want the best for her and she's just being na├»ve. There's no way that this is going to end well and you just don't want to see her hurt again

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes