Should she cut him off?

So, my friend has been messing around with this guy for 11 years or so. They have never been in an actual "relationship". She has tried to stop talking, seeing, sleeping with him many times, but just goes back because she "loves" him. She says she's waiting for him to figure his shit out and settle down with her but it's been 11 years! She's confused because he calls her everyday. But she only actually sees him a couple times a month. He doesn't buy her presents, doesn't take her out, except to fast food places, and doesn't ask her over to his place. I need some guys' opinions so she can see whats really going on.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 13. How old is she? Surely she can handle it better than you.

• I'm 38. Couldn't fix my age 9n my profile

• Well then. She gets back to him by choice. Nothing you can do. Not sure if she loves him or not - maybe she just got used to having him in his life and thinks she loves him. Honestly, loving someone like him seems a bit impossible to me. What's important though is that there's nothing you can do. She's the one who has to make a choice.

P. S. Only way to correct the age is to contact administration. Or to make a new profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am confused. Are you really 13?