Girls, Why can I not seem to get a girl to be interested in me?

I have not dated for about 6months now and I am beginning to feel very down. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am extremely nice and sweet (I have a huge heart), funny, and smart. I have good grades. I am tall 6ft 1in and strong with a muscularly built body (I work out every day). I also do a sport (swim team) and am the best on my school team by a large margin. I feel I have a great personality and have begun to feel very self conscious. I even make music by dj ing and can sing some too. I am shy and awkward so maybe that is why. Perhaps it's my looks too, I look like this. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Can you help me? What's my issue? Full honesty.

• You are doing nothing wrong but just need to get out there keep trying
  • It is bad that you are shy. Not approachable
  • Your personality is bad
    Vote C
  • You are ugly
    Vote D
  • Other (explain of chosen please)
    Vote E
  • Probably confidence lack due to struggles lately
    Vote F
  • Bad that you are awkward
    Vote G

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm you haven't dated for 6 months? That's not even that bad for your age tbh. I haven't really dated anyone in a while and it doesn't really matter to me at the moment cause I just want to focus in myself even though it does get lonely sometimes. You just need to get yourself out there maybe.

• So you think I have a chance

• You're still young. If I were you I'd just focus on yourself first and love will find it's way