Girls, Why can I not seem to get a girl to be interested in me?

I have not dated for about 6months now and I am beginning to feel very down. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am extremely nice and sweet (I have a huge heart), funny, and smart. I have good grades. I am tall 6ft 1in and strong with a muscularly built body (I work out every day). I also do a sport (swim team) and am the best on my school team by a large margin. I feel I have a great personality and have begun to feel very self conscious. I even make music by dj ing and can sing some too. I am shy and awkward so maybe that is why. Perhaps it's my looks too, I look like this. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Can you help me? What's my issue? Full honesty.

• You are doing nothing wrong but just need to get out there keep trying
    Vote A
  • It is bad that you are shy. Not approachable
    Vote B
  • Your personality is bad
    Vote C
  • You are ugly
    Vote D
  • Other (explain of chosen please)
    Vote E
  • Probably confidence lack due to struggles lately
    Vote F
  • Bad that you are awkward
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm you haven't dated for 6 months? That's not even that bad for your age tbh. I haven't really dated anyone in a while and it doesn't really matter to me at the moment cause I just want to focus in myself even though it does get lonely sometimes. You just need to get yourself out there maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think I have a chance

• You're still young. If I were you I'd just focus on yourself first and love will find it's way

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You'll be fine, keep your confidence up!
    It could have to do with your crowd of people and maybe a bit with the confidence. Just keep trying, keep talking to people and you'll get there
    No need to worry, honest and true love takes time

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a school of 2000 so wdym the crowd

• Your crowd of people is who you hang out with
      Like for example, I hang out with different crowds of people and if I was looking to date, I'd prob choose one crowd to date in more than the other for a better relationship

• You just have to wait for the right girl to come along or maybe you just have to get to know more people by talking to them more often they may fall for you once they know the real you

0|0
    0|0
  • You are doing nothing wrong but just need to get out there keep trying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes