Do fit men into chunky women exist?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like women who are cute and kind of chubby, and I'm an avid gym goer, I just need a pretty face. I actually have a crush on one of the employees from the gym, and she's is kind of chubby, but definetly not fat.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you have kik? I really wanted to talk to a guy about this. Females don't give a good insight on some things along with this question.

• Show All
    • I sent you my username in your dm

• I tried but apparently I am not high enough on levels yet to message. Send me a snapchat? whatever0677

Most Helpful Girl

• yes but its rare xD most fit guys i met want a woman who can relate to their lifestyle. Aka gym and healthy eating not someone lazy

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But who says all chunky women are lazy? I follow a very strict diet and workout at a minimum 5 times a week.

• Show All
    • Wow, you obviously know nothing. You are the reason this society is full of two-faced cunts.

• honey xD I've been on both ends of the scale. I felt sorry for myself while i stuffed my face and then someone gave me a wake up call and tada lost the weight. you're the one offended saying that i call chunky women lazy. Im chunky and i know im lazy currently. Its all a mind set.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• The men need variety, so sometimes, for a night or two...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's just depends on the person we all have different tastes

2|0
    0|0
  • Chunky? I feel you mean chubby or fat lol I don't know what chunky is. Yes, a lot of men are into chubby/fat women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in shape I prefer thick girls I find them attractive to be chubby but some girls are way over weight and it makes activity hard to accomplish but yes their are fit guys who enjoy chunky ladies ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Goes against their lifestyle, would be hard to date someone not on the same page about lifestyle.

I may be wrong though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do but it’s line finding a needle in a haystack

1|0
    0|0
  • There were such a couple in my old workplace, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • do hot chicks having casual sex with average guys exist? for free...

0|1
    0|0
  • ME ME ME lol yes I do find myself attracted to big women and I'm rather skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • For men who can't get fit women go for chunky women

0|0
    1|1
  • Depends on what "chunky" means xD maybe put a picture for reference.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love plus size or bigger women im not muscley but im fit and can go for hours😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted to "chunky" women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do exist!

1|0
    0|0
  • They exist

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but it would be easier to just go on a diet