Why don't girls go for good guys? They should seem to go for the deadbeat felons with no regard for them or their future?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't think they all go for felons tbh. I quite like people with kind personalities myself. However, many times when people call themselves nice, they aren't actually nice. They are socially awkward and desperate and despite calling other people shallow, will only go after hot people. That's not a nice person. A nice person is someone that is nice by default and not for the reward. If someone whines about not getting laid and calls themself nice, they aren't. That's not true kindness. Anyway, don't think most people won't go for nice people... theyd just rather someone who is an outright douche instead of someone who claims not to be, but is still one.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the guy you could be a dead beat to them that's why they don't fall for you. and regardless of their jail time it makes no difference in who they choose its the person not the past there after. I'm sure you've made your share of mistakes and didn't get caught so think about that be four you call any felon a dead beat your a discriminative person no wonder they don't choose you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I've never witnessed what you say. All of my girl friends are with good guys so Idon't understand what you think that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Those type of women are usually just going for this type of man for nothing other than lust. I have 2 baby daddy's. One is very successful has his life together. Makes great money goes to church. But I let him for my second one who's... good looking. That's basically all he has to offer is his looks. Now I'm alone and not with either. Do I regret it now? Yes. But you live and learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't, really. We just don't go for self-proclaimed "nice guys" who spend what seems like an unreasonable amount of time complaining that women only like bad boys or whatever.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know of any female friends that go for the bad guys. We are attracted to a person based on their physical looks, once we get to know them we go from there. We can't help who we are attracted to but we do decide on who we date and don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • because bad boys can put on a good mask. I dated my last ex because I thought he had his life all put together. Turned out to be one of the guys you mentioned.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im not into deadbeat felons 😂thats scary. My girl friends are the same as me. They like guys that have good substance and ambitions for their future

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be a bad boy and all good guy all at the same time.

2|0
    0|0
  • that's not fair
    what's really going on is that the bad guys use their time to search out more attractive gals, then push push sell sell to hurtle objections nice guys view as a stone wall
    can't agree with felons - although we all vote them into political offices - but these sort HAVE the extra time to curry favor with gals and no time consuming job that pays for good times with gals

many gals deviate from these good times & those guys when it's time to settle down, others get caught in that trap

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d like a good guy please although I don’t seem to meet anyone... so I’ll just stay single instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for other girls, but I personally only go for sweet, genuine guys. I'd pick Rivers Cuomo over a douche like Justin Bieber any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of us GOOD women do. But we're CONSTANTLY overlooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • i give thanks to medialord' he help hack and access into my cheating husband social networks, icloud and much viber chats, Facebook messages and yahoo messengers, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on whats app messages gmail and kik... I got to know that he was cheating on me , in less than ​3 hour he help me out.. contact him if you have similar issue hacksecrete@gmail. com with everything he's a trust worthy and affordable ' tell him i referred you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because deadbeat felons are hot.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because sometimes they can be bad guys too,

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because women aren't into you it doesn't mean that 3.5 billion people date only the deadbeats of society.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh.

Just cause a woman doesn't want to date you doesn't mean we dont date nice men.

We do. We date nice men all the time. Many women are married to nice men.

This is such a overrated exaggeration that I hope people get over in 2018.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just act like a jerk, boast a lot about anything good about yourself, even exaggerating, and show off financially, then you will easily get some women.
    I dislike the kinds of women that go for that BS, but there sure a lot of them that will fall for you if you act that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do, you just have to show them you're worth it. Some women unfortunately dont see what good guys have to offer, those are the ones that aren't worth your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • youtube " Coach corey wayne"

he has ALL the answers

and a book that has given me many succesful relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is trash bitches need cash :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes