Why don't girls go for good guys? They should seem to go for the deadbeat felons with no regard for them or their future?

175

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't think they all go for felons tbh. I quite like people with kind personalities myself. However, many times when people call themselves nice, they aren't actually nice. They are socially awkward and desperate and despite calling other people shallow, will only go after hot people. That's not a nice person. A nice person is someone that is nice by default and not for the reward. If someone whines about not getting laid and calls themself nice, they aren't. That's not true kindness. Anyway, don't think most people won't go for nice people... theyd just rather someone who is an outright douche instead of someone who claims not to be, but is still one.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the guy you could be a dead beat to them that's why they don't fall for you. and regardless of their jail time it makes no difference in who they choose its the person not the past there after. I'm sure you've made your share of mistakes and didn't get caught so think about that be four you call any felon a dead beat your a discriminative person no wonder they don't choose you