He fell asleep in the middle of an argument?

Anonymous
We were having a pretty heated argument. He was going to let me go, after he said " we can't talk anymore something came up" and I said "I understand I guess" he left me on read. I finally messaged him saying what went wrong he said he wasn't interested in talking to me anymore because I didn't really like him and that I was only looking for compliments. He said that I take forever to reply to his messages and laugh when he gives me compliments. He told me I made him feel like a loser. This argument was sparked after I posted a picture on my story about a guy friend and our text convo. He said he had a gut feeling about me. I said I felt like he didn't care and that I was upset that he didn't belive my intentions with him were honest. He asked me if I wanted to say goodbye and I asked him if he did and he said " no but it sounds like you do" and he then asked " how do we fix this" I said I don't know and that I was hurt and offended that he didn't trust me or think that I actually like him. He said " that's why I said how do we fix this" I responded by saying " you tell me" And he stopped replying and I think it's because he fell asleep. He always falls asleep at this time. This is one of the biggest arguments we've had and he fell asleep halfway through the conversation.
He fell asleep in the middle of an argument?
Add Opinion