Is this breaking Girl Code?

This girl I've been best friends with for almost seven years is now dating a guy I have had a thing for for a few months and have been talking to for a while. The only reason I found out was because I walked in on them cuddling and when she saw me she pulled away from him and tried to act like nothing was happening. When I asked my other friends if they were dating they said yeah they had been for a couple weeks and that she had asked them not to tell me. Is that considered breaking girls code? Feel free to elaborate in the comments.
  • Yes
  • No
Just a clarification, me and the guy were talking talking, not just like friends. And she knew that we were talking. I feel as though both of them are in the wrong. Her for keeping it a secret and not telling me and him for being a deceitful jackass.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard one... Ild say no... Because I'm not a believer in not being able to go for someone just because you and a friend like them. The upsetting part tho,... And what I would be annoyed about is the fact she didn't tell you and felt she had to hide it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. I was in a vey similar situation with a friend and the relationship ended up breaking down entirely. It was different because she'd known him for two days but I still 'took her man" in her eyes. Two years later we still don't speak.