Guys, does it make a difference on what date you have sex with a girl you like?

Like would it matter if it was on the 1st date or the 3rd one or something? Would you view her any different?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not how you view a person that I feel multiple dates are used for but more of a is this person really into me or are they looking for a quick booty call as if u do 1 date have sex and the person don't respond makes ya feel like shit and used

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No, the only thing that matters is the mood of the "date". Because if it feels like a bootycall then I'll probably see it as one. Make sure that the sex is not the goal of the date, but an "unexpected" bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't object to it on the first date, but if things are going to a second date I'd like her to play a little harder to get... unless she is a self confessed nymphomaniac then as many times possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think any different about it. But if it was the first date i would worry all the way to the second date that she just wanted a ons.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was on the first date I'd wonder how many other guys have got it on the first date

0|1
    0|0
  • id like her more if it was the first one i love people that have sex with ms

0|0
    0|1
  • It doesn't matter, as long as the timing seems right to the both of us

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes