Is there a sense of hopelessness you have in the idea of finding a loving relationship with someone?

"being alone never felt right. sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right."

Charles Bukowski, WomenIs there a sense of hopelessness you have in the idea of finding a loving relationship with someone??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Only always
    Vote C
  • Never once, actually
    Vote D
  • Only after a breakup
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I think humans are not meant to live alone, specially when it comes to love.

We all desire to love and be loved and the thought of that never happening is scary.

I am the type of guys who lives one day at a time, greatful for what I have and aiming to get what I need.

When it comes to love I am fortunate to say I don't have any trouble getting a companion for a night but it is difficult for me getting a companion for life. I have never liked the though of a relationship restraining me from loving who ever I want. That I think will be my downfall, and if I keep with my lifestyle chances are I might end up lonely. Which if it happens I wouldn't want to live long enough to suffer that fate.

0|0
    0|0
  • i almost feel it everyday nowadays.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes