I feel insecure because of my boyfriend's ex girlfriend?

My bf's ex girlfriend is extremly good looking, god she looks better than most models, she is a gorgeous 10/10 if not higher. She has a perfect body, face, breast and ass.
We go to the same college and we ae in ghe same swimming club. I just can't stop looking at her, when she undresses can see her body and god its perfect, her breast especially, i feel so jealous, they are bigger than myüine, not much but bigger and they are in perfect shap, all natural.

She knows i am dating her ex and she is incredibly nice to me and to everyone, after knowing her for 1 year now i can say that her personality is beautiful too.

My boyfriend didn't broke up with her, no she left him. But not because she lost feelings or whatever but because she moved away with her parents and thought she wouldn't come back and she wanted my boyfriend to find some love here. But her father lost his job there and got his old job back and so she moved back.
So it wasn't a bad break up but a breakup with still loving each other.

The worst part for me is, they both lost their virginity together. And this girl, who is 21 (i am 20 and my boyfriend is 22) had only my boyfriend in her life. On a drunken night she told in a game of truth or dare that she only had one guy in her life, even only 1 guy kissed, which was my boyfriend.
I lost my virginity to some old high school classmate and had sex with 6 other guys till i met my boyfriend.

This girls is better in everything than me.
I dont know how i could ever measure up to her.

She and my boyfriend have the same interest and same character.
And she is still in love with him but won't make a move on him while he is together with someone else.

She is perfect for him. I am afraid my boyfriend might still love her even though he didn't do anything to make me think this.
But what if?

I am so insecure.
How can i stop be jealous, insecure?
How can i measure up to her?

2042

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is still in love with her, you need to let him go, because he will never be happy with you and you will know that your partner would rather be somewhere else. It is difficult to let go of someone who you still love (I know because I did that in May, 2017.)

Don't you want to be with someone who wants you just as much as you want him? Tell him that he is free to go back to her, you will understand and have no hard feelings, and you will wish both of them good luck.

by the way, when you see someone who you think is perfect and you think they have a perfect life. . . it means that you do not know enough about them. All you know about her is her external appearance and the happy impression that she conveys. You really have no idea what demons she may have. Perhaps she has been abused as a child. Maybe she has bulimia. Maybe she has a congenital metabolic disorder.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long ago did they break up after you guys got together? How do you know she was his ex? Why do you know so much about her? How did you guys get together? How does he treat you now she resurfaced? Has he changed for the better? Has he done something for you to doubt he'll leave you anytime for her? I am sorry for all these questions but I need to know more details before I even give my honest opinion. And sorry for you feeling this way.

• 1. I got together with him after they broke up 6 months ago or so
      2. Photos, rumours, himself mentioned it once when we met her, nothing much but everyone who knew one of them knew that they were a couple
      3. Being a Paranoid stalker who asks inappropriate question to girls they dont know, yes, i tend to inform myself
      4. We had the same classes, got along, met for dinner and with time it got more and more until we started eating together every morning and evening
      5. The same way as when she was gone, nice, polite, romantically and every other nice attribute
      6. He is still the same as when we started dating
      7. Not really but i think too much and think about if it might mean sth else and than i think he said or did sth that makes me doub him

• First, you gotta let go of the obsession over her. Coz it sounds like you are, I am sorry. Let it go. Do not compete with his past. She belongs there. You are his present now. Don't make it complicated for both of you. Just love him and show him you are right for him. Or else you are gonna push him away back to her. She can still have feelings for him, so what. Even if she tries to break you guys apart, your boyfriend can make that choice to go back to her or stay with you. So do not give him any chance to look back but look forward to the future with you in it.