What can I do to stop being a coward?

Hello there,

I'm highly attracted to a girl on my campus, but I don't have the courage to walk to her and start a conversation.

I really want to introduce myself, and eventually get somewhere with her if she's the right fit for me.

I'm such a shy person, that doing such a thing is almost impossible.
Consequently, I started to feel sad about my weakness, preventing me of getting the life I want.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Thank you so much guys for all of the answers you've been given.
I really didn't expect that people will care, and share their opinions.

I read each comment that you guys left on this topic, but unfortunately I won't be able to reply to each one of you.

Once again, thank you so much for your help ! it is really uplifting to see there are still people out there willing to help others :)

1211

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop giving a fuck about fucking up, you're going to fuck up, accept it and embrace it, learn from it because you're that much more experience and ready to grab your dreams. Stop thinking about what you have to lose and think about everything you have to gain. If you do something cringy acknowledge it and don't let it bother you.

Also here's a pro girl tip. You CAN'T talk to a girl with the mindset of trying to impress her, that's what all guys do even if she doesn't realize it she knows and feels it. You have to talk to a girl with the mindset of seeing if SHE'S WORTH YOUR TIME! You have to see her as being privileged to talk to you, that's what makes girls want you, you being YOU, you being happy with WHO YOU ARE and YOU inviting ME to be apart of that, that's how you get girls.

• Thank you so much for such motivating words, and advices.

I feel way more prepared now, and will surely switch my mindset :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just beware of this, courage and self-confidence is very attractive to the opposite sex. Particularly to ladies towards men.

And if you are rejected, what's going to change in your life: being still single? Having a trauma?

Never regret what you did in your life, but what you did not.

• That's really inspiring, I feel more motivated now to take the risk.

Thank you for such words :)

• Happy to help. As time passes by, you will notices your insecurities will become your strengths.