My relationship is 👎. Help?

So , I am in a 3 year relationship and I cry at least 5 times a week. we always get into fights and then we go back to normal then go back to fighting again. I love him so much and he loves me too, but we're like the exact opposite. tbh I'm tired of me crying all the time and feeling depressed as shit and I want it all to end. but the problem is I love him and I can't imagine my life without him. I can't even break up with him because then he'll take his own life. (I know this, don't tell me this is ridiculous) I am the only one who supports him and I'm always there for him.
I don't know whats happening but our relationship is just deteriorating 😩. So I'm like stuck with him, I don't want to leave him (I can't imagine life without him) and he will never break up with me. And dont tell me that I I'm to young.. that kinda crap. This is our fourth year. plus whenever we fight he always brings up my old mistakes and makes me cry all the time and then when he calms down he keeps on saying sorry until I forgive him. This relationship has affected me so much. mentally and emotionally. I'm sorry but this post is full of mixed feelings, thats what I feel. So pls give me some legit advice and please don't hate. I'm already wounded enough.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just asking... do u blame him for anything that happens? Do you listen to what he has to say? Do you make him feel bad of himself? Do you ever make him feel that you are the only one going through a tough time?

Reply above questions to help me answer you better

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I do blame him.
      I always listen to what he has to say.
      I say things to him that makes him feel bad only when I'm wrecked from emotional stress.
      I never make him feel that I am the only one going through a rough time. I always try to help him

• Show All
    • Ok. Thankyou so much!

• No problemo... 👍

Keep smiling and chil the life... thats what its all about 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• When your arguments start, are they over little things?
    I know you say breaking up isn't an option, but if you are miserable then it should be an option. Breaking up doesn't mean you can't be there for him. Nor does it mean he has no value. It just means as a couple, the two of you don't work. Is he seeing a therapist?

1|1
    0|0
    • No he isn't seeing a therapist. And yes, our arguments start on petty things.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You 2 don't seam like you are in a relationship but more so that she depends on you that's why it feels like it's going down hill so fast how can it get better if you are his only life line couples need space to chill and get there heads straight so they can be more understand I g of each other's problems instead of fitting because of them

0|0
    0|0
    • Plus if it is as toxic as it sounds it would be better to split up as if he makes you feel this way don't matter how much you think he lives you he can't truly as seeing you cry is the last thing Simone who truly loves you would want to do let alone 5 times a week I think you both love the feeling of loving each other and are scared to be apart so you will live in hell over try somthing new

• It's no point being in a relationship of one of you is always crying

0|0
    0|0
  • Waite a minute. U r 16?

0|0
    0|0
    • This is your 4th yr in the relationship?

• Show All
    • he is 19 tho

• DO YOU KNOW THAT UR LIFE HAS NOT EVEN BEGUN. U R LIVING IN A DREAMWORLD... get the fuck out of this abusive relationship. U will laugh about it 10 years down the line.

• Are you seriously saying a 15 year old! At the time dates you a 12 year old?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you two are just making each other miserable, then you should break up. After all, you ARE just 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave him if you keep crying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes