My relationship is 👎. Help?

So , I am in a 3 year relationship and I cry at least 5 times a week. we always get into fights and then we go back to normal then go back to fighting again. I love him so much and he loves me too, but we're like the exact opposite. tbh I'm tired of me crying all the time and feeling depressed as shit and I want it all to end. but the problem is I love him and I can't imagine my life without him. I can't even break up with him because then he'll take his own life. (I know this, don't tell me this is ridiculous) I am the only one who supports him and I'm always there for him.
I don't know whats happening but our relationship is just deteriorating 😩. So I'm like stuck with him, I don't want to leave him (I can't imagine life without him) and he will never break up with me. And dont tell me that I I'm to young.. that kinda crap. This is our fourth year. plus whenever we fight he always brings up my old mistakes and makes me cry all the time and then when he calms down he keeps on saying sorry until I forgive him. This relationship has affected me so much. mentally and emotionally. I'm sorry but this post is full of mixed feelings, thats what I feel. So pls give me some legit advice and please don't hate. I'm already wounded enough.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Just asking... do u blame him for anything that happens? Do you listen to what he has to say? Do you make him feel bad of himself? Do you ever make him feel that you are the only one going through a tough time?

Reply above questions to help me answer you better

• Sometimes I do blame him.
      I always listen to what he has to say.
      I say things to him that makes him feel bad only when I'm wrecked from emotional stress.
      I never make him feel that I am the only one going through a rough time. I always try to help him

• Ok. Thankyou so much!

• No problemo... 👍

Keep smiling and chil the life... thats what its all about 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• When your arguments start, are they over little things?
    I know you say breaking up isn't an option, but if you are miserable then it should be an option. Breaking up doesn't mean you can't be there for him. Nor does it mean he has no value. It just means as a couple, the two of you don't work. Is he seeing a therapist?

• No he isn't seeing a therapist. And yes, our arguments start on petty things.

• Thanks for MHO