Was I in the wrong too?

This boy I was taking we got on well as we kept on texting each other and flirted. He admitted he liked me and wants me. He wanted me to meet him (I think he was afraid to invite me to his house) so he eventually invited me to his house, I didn't agree yet I said I'll see. I then told him I can come on Monday. So it was Monday and he kept on spamming me saying 'hi. Where are you.' I then lied and said I'm at uni I can't come today. He seemed annoyed about that. After that he just told me to come see him and I said "when and he was like "whenever." I still didn't go his house then he got annoyed and Said he needed to see me (don't know if he meant it sexually) he then blocked me on insta suddenly so I texted him saying why he blocked me and he said that I fucked up, and blocked my number too. Do u guys think I was in the wrong still for leading him on? I was gonna go his house but just busy with uni and he had a big of anger issue too. I did like him though.

591

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest, your story is hard to follow, is English your first language?

Anyway, you make it sound like going to his house was going to be your first date. I think you should date someone a little bit before you "go to their house"

Then it sounds as if you said you WOULD come over to his house on Monday but than just backed out. If you did that than I suppose that is a reason to by annoyed, especially if nothing believable came up to interfere with those plans.

To just suddenly need to cancel to go to "uni" sounds like a lie and an excuse and that he's wasting his time trying to pursue you because you are the type who isn't interested but won't just say it, but rather, commit because you are scared to say no then you disappear and come up with excuses later.

I'd just move on and not pursue you. Also, I wouldn't advise going to men's houses unless you've been dating them a bit first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you were not wrong. You were wise not to go to his house. Do you know him well? Do you trust him 100%? How do you know he was not going to coerce you into bed?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE