Men: what is a "complete" woman to you?

229

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If she has all her organs

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 28

• Something important is that she strives to become a better person everyday. Looks don't really matter like some of these other guys say, beauty fades with age. Goals are important. Has a vocation and is vigorously pursuing it and getting better at it with each day. An open mind is healthy for anyone to have.

• A complete women is that you can understand you completely , take care of your family and herself, take care of your and her parents at the same time, can support you both mentally and physically, have good sense of humor, keeps everyone happy , supports your every decision and stays with you for entire life.
    These are my perspectives what I think a complete woman could be.

• Confident as a woman and a person, intelligent, witty, and compassionate.

• A woman that you can bring out in public without being ashamed (not ugly), usually thin, there is nothing more beautiful than the silhouette of a thin woman... She also has to be fun to hang out with... Think that's all!

• A woman who knows herself and can live on her own but jumps at every chance to make her world a better one

• Has all her limbs, set of working organs, plenty of blood, and an insatiable lust for cock.

• A woman would be a complete only if she is sweet, knows how to solve the problem without help instead of asking it from others and who doesn't have any wrong attitude

• A woman I can talk to for hours and never get bored.

• Someone with a good personality that has their life together. But also able to have fun and take life with a pinch of salt. Looks are a plus.

• She needs to try to be a better person all the time because nobody is perfect and you need to at least try. Have a sense of humor and be intelligent. Have hobbies besides watching TV and reading Cosmo. She needs to take care of herself, be fit and have good manners. She also needs to be trustworthy and not play games. Finally she needs to know how to take care of some things herself and not need help with everything in her life.
    The same thing goes for a man. I wouldn't expect these things if I didn't hold myself to the same standard!

• Funny. Ambitious. Outgoing. Musician. Dedicated. Laid back. Responsible. Beautiful.

• A great mother, wife, friend is all I think most guys want, loyalty, trust is paramount...

• No such thing. Humans are constantly changing and evolving. There is always growth.

• 5 foot 5 120 good tan nice teeth like to laugh and easy to get alone with.

• Just ask to your father he will give you perfact ans 😊😊

• Ahhh but there's nothing wrong with also asking on here.

• Thanks sir!

• I am really sorry medam please dont take it other way

• Its a woman that is beautiful, is very hot and that is a sweet person

• An honest woman

• I don't know what complete is

• Good looks. Good body and a good person

• Big booty.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 1