Best friend's boyfriend apparently hates me. So why does he act like this?

Anonymous
So my friend and I got into a heated conversation last night. One of those topics was her boyfriend who apparently doesn't like me coming over and doesn't like that I talk to him about my mental disorder. Keep in mind, dude is a nurse, and has told me (in front of her and she confirmed he said) that he likes knowing more about the mental illness. But she's claiming he hates that I talk about it and that he groans whenever I call. She also said that he tells her I'm stupid.

But this is what's weird. When I'm there, he talks to her like SHE'S the dumb one. He and I talk about politics, education, that type of stuff and when she comments, he like... slows his speech down when he talks to her or will to turn me and say "See, what she doesn't understand..." like she's not even in the room.

I'm not fond of this guy. He's dumped her twice, has been caught talking to girls while still being with her (not lately, but even a year and a half ago, he did this). They want to get married and stuff. I don't know if he knows I don't like him too much, but I can't tell if my friend is making this up or if he really doesn't like me. I don't care if he doesn't, but if she's making it up, why would she do that?
+1 y
Also, she brought up that she didn't like that after the three of us returned from the gym I was talking about my body and what I didn't like about it such as my thighs, chest, and my height (5'2). He was saying my height makes it easier to work out. But I only told him what my former PERSONAL TRAINER said about my shape and he agreed but she said she doesn't like that I talked about that.
3
3