Girls, What do you look for on tinder etc?

So I’ve been on tinder etc for a while, and had no matches whatsoever. From that I decided to get some of what I consider my best photos rated, and have conclusively been rated as unattractive. Obviously from that I feel pretty damn deflated and it largely dents my confidence. What exactly is it you look for in a guy on tinder before even clicking on his profile, what are attractive facial and physical qualities? I know I don’t have the prettiest face in the world, but didn’t think I was super ugly, what can I do to look better? Also, after the initial yes or no swipe, also what do you like on a profile?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Put a picture on your profile of yourselfwith a dog, a cat or some other animal. Laugh in them as well ofcourse. I find myself clicking on profiles including animals faster.
    Make pictures of what you like to do. Show you're a positive person standing in life. Group picture is okay, if the group is not too big.
    And ofcourse, make a nice bio. As what kind of person do you want to look like? If it's a sweet guy looking for something serious, then put in your bio what a nice date would be etc. Be a little romantic.