Is it ok to date someone with the same name as your ex?

• Yes
  • No

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because it's just a name. Except if you're dating them because you have a thing for that name or because it reminds you of your ex. That would be weird.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course.

I don't see any problems. Names might be the same; but the context of the character could be well different.

It shouldn't be an issue unless someone suffered through bitter experiences and the remembrance of the name activates a trauma.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I actually agree on every point you just made so I guess I've been overthinking this one too much xD. Thanks for your opinion :)

• Glad to hear that. It's fine just be calm about it.

You're most welcome :)