Girls, Do you lose interest in someone who is too easy?

im a good looking guy, 23yrs old, I've been working out for 5 years, very comfortable in social environments, generally get along well with almost anyone. I do not play mind games. I recently went out on what seemed to be a really fun date (drinks/Museum/food) there seemed to be good chemstry, she was touching my arms and chest a lot and bumping into me a lot, we spent like 5-6hrs together. After the date the girl thanked me and said she had fun. Tried to talk to her again a couple of days later and set up another date for the following week because I was interested in hanging out again, she was pretty busy which I understood l but she eventually slow faded and ghosted me. I did tell her I had some fun ideas in mind. I never told her I liked her or showered her with a million compliments or anything like that. Was I too easy and she lost interest or what?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think it was because of you. She probably was dating other people too and decided to choose one which unfortunately it wasn't you that she chose and she was rude to not let you know so you are better off without her..

• Yeah I think you're right. She actually apologized later and told me she had just gotten out of a relationship and kind of just dropped everything. She ghosted again after telling me so either she lied or got back with an ex. Either way I'm not mad. Ty for your response!