Should I date a guy who doesn't speak any of the same languages as me?

There is a really hot polish guy I want to date and he smiles around me and seems friendly, but I don't know how to speak polish and he doesn't know any English or German.
  • Yes
  • No

628

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is the Foundation of ANY relationship so I won't say not to but this will but a strain on how your realationship progresses (both of you will definitely have to learn at least a bit of the others language) tht way the burden of communication doesn't fall solely on you or him but both of you working together (it could be a fun experience GO FOR IT!!)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think this is a good idea, because you won't be able to communicate with him.

But on a side-note, I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of the dudes in the comments. They call you shallow, but then they all want the hot women. 😂