The family of my ex is telling her to not get back with me, how do I combat this?

Joe99
My ex had a very dificult and emotional situation a few days ago and lately her step brother and brother (mostly the step brother) have been tell her to move on or to get another one. She is out of the country right now but texting about this issue makes it worst. Even she has told me that it does make kind of sense what they are telling her even though she hasn't provided reasons why not to go out on the date I have planned for when she returns. She seems to be questioning the idea of going out with me to the date after these individuals telling her this stuff. What should I do? Should I confront her face to face or what should be done and what should be said?
1
4