Do Mexican women or Latina women in general love Latino men with a near bodybuilder-physique?

Anonymous
Just wondering since I am a Mexican-American guy who never really grew up with people within my own ethnic group since I was born and raised in a Non-Hispanic neighborhood. I mean, I have my mom but I don't really talk to her that much. Anyways, I used to wrestle and play football in high school and now, I'm in college, studying while trying to build my body up a bit more. Nothing too extreme but still build large muscles all over my body. I also want to defeat the stereotype of all Mexican men being short and fat. I'm actually 6'3 and 220lbs (with a more athletic body physique than fat or muscular). Even though I never had a chance to talk to enough Mexican or Latina ladies in general throughout my life, I still love and prefer them. I just wonder if they love their fellow Latino men with body physiques like these pictures below.

Do Mexican women or Latina women in general love Latino men with a near bodybuilder-physique?

Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Depends
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion