Is my boyfriend being too controlling?

Anonymous
I have been with my boyfriend for many years now. Throughout most of the relationship (3/4 of the relationship) he has expressed his opinion on what I should and should not wear. He doesn't want much attention on me. I dont have a huge chest, but have a large bottom. As a result he wants my bottom to be covered at all times. So usually I wear a cardigan, a very long shirt, or some kind of wrap that goes around my waist. He gets upset if I go outside with my bottom exposed. He is also not a fan or shorts or dresses so I wear pants most of the time. I've asked him why he wants that and his reasoning is that he doesn't want guys looking at me. When he was single he looked at other women and knows the mentality of many guys. I've asked him if at any point would he let this down. For example, if we end up getting married and have children, do you still want me to cover up? He says yes he would still want me to. Is this too controlling?
+1 y
Hey everyone thank you once again for your opinions. I wanted to let everyone know that I broke up with him about 1 month after I posted this. I still care about him and have feelings, but I know that ultimately this was the right decision and I don't regret it! I have since worn what I want, when I want. Thanks for the help!
Is my boyfriend being too controlling?
3
3