Should I break-up with her?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend and I have been dating for like 3 1/2 months. She had a rough past with her (supposedly) abusive biological dad, and she also takes medication for ADHD which alters her mood a lot. Her mood around me varies from being loving, hating, being illogically argumentive, and being totally uninterested in me. I really hate this because when she's upset, it's not because I did anything wrong. It's because of her chemical imbalance and the medicine she takes. When she's like this, I try to show her the same affection I always do, but it's hard when she doesn't show it back. This past week, she's been insensibily argumentive and now, she's acting uninterested in me again. I honestly don't know if I can take this any longer. Despite all this, I feel like she does like me deep down because on special occasions such as my birthday or Christmas, she goes above and beyond with the gifts she gives me.

I'm doubting whether I should stay with her because she's fun to be around when she's in a loving mood, but it feels like she's only like this 15% of the time now. She's also my first girlfriend, so I don't know if all relationships are like this. I don't want to dump her and regret it later because I worry that I may not be able to find a better relationship. Any advice would be well appreciated.
Should I break-up with her?
Add Opinion