Does he actually like me or is he just trying to sleep with me?

Prettyinpink2000
This guy and I have been hanging out a lot. We watched a few movies and hung out with a group of friends over NYE. We made out a few times but nothing more. I asked him three times if it was just a hook up or if he saw it going anywhere. All three times he said he saw it going somewhere.

We weren’t exclusive yet... but a mutual friend sent a screen shot of a suggestive comment he made on a girls ig recently, kind of showing his true colors. He ended up explaining that we weren’t official and I asked why he said he saw it going somewhere when he just wanted a hook up- he said his friends were pushing for us to be together and he thought it was too early to take it to the next step. He also said he didn’t feel a connection...

He then said he really cares about me and he’ll take it to his grave. He also said he likes me.

Finally he goes: “I’m going to make my own decisions instead of what everyone else tells me to do. I’m going to be open and honest with you. I don’t care about a hook up. I care about you. Can we please start over?”
4
1