Independent educated women are less desirable to a man because they aren't as easily controlled. True or false?

Allie_Oops

Independent educated women are less desirable to a man because they aren't as easily controlled.  True or false?

I know the word 'independent' scares people but all it means is that someone can take care of themselves without depending on another person, that's all. So essentially a woman can get a good job and pay her own bills, take care of her own health, tend to her own needs without needing a man to do it. They aren't necessarily career driven, but they don't need a man to survive and do well in the world.

And by 'educated', I mean someone who is in tune with the world and what's going on from anything between politics to social issues and education. Most likely this type of woman has at least a Bachelor's degree.

But true or false:

An independent educated woman is less desirable to a man because they aren't as easily controlled.

Keep in mind, this isn't saying that a man would not date a woman like this. It just means that his preference would be someone more domesticated.
True
False
GirlGuy
+1 y
Really shocked at the amount of participation with this question! Thanks!
Poll results are what I expected them to be :)
104
26