Signs of a possible controlling / jealous guy?

ProfessorMoriartea
So, a friend of mine is dating this guy , like only 2 months or so. She asked me for advice , (I know it's none of my business)

She went out with a guy friend , to the cinema tonight. She had asked him about going to the cinema, but he wouldn't make up his mind, so she asked another friend. He seems to have messaged her saying that he's going now cause he's "busy" (it may seem nothing at the moment but , there's more) and that'll speak to her tomorrow. She'd only gone for a couple of hours.

He's done this sort of thing before when she's been with family over the holidays. He made up a scenario where he was going to another city with this girl who was picking him up but was actually doing errands in the city. She was away for two weeks. He behaved like the relationship was other , that he deleted social media etc, because she got angry with him telling him stories and swore at him.
So, my question then , is it normal for a guy to get jealous over her seeing her friend? Is it a bit possessive of him? Like she's allowed to have her own space.
1
1