I really like this girl but I dont know how to approach her about it. can someone please help?

jiveturkey2335
so we went out in the fall, she said she had an great time and we kissed and all. but she texted me a few days later and said she wasn't ready for anything serious because she just got out of a serious relationship a few months back. She said its nothing i did or said, its just that she wasn't ready. I think about her all the time, we still talk time to time but not like before the date. We`re still friendly and get along great. But I dont know how i can tell her that i like her without messing anything with her. there's something about her that i just can't get over and its driving me crazy that i can't be with or talk to her more. im friends with her roomate and have thought about talking to her about it but i dont want her to tell her roomate what i said. I want to tell how i feel but i dont want to be rejected and make it awkward with her. what can i do or say that i try and restart it with this girl? Because its been months and i think about her all the time
1
0