My boyfriend of one year broke up with me, and then changed his mind, in the same conversation. Should I stay with him?

Zippyparker123
He said he had been thinking about breaking up for over a week and had come to the decision that it was the right choice. He said how he still wanted to be with me but didn't think we were working because there was too much tension. I talked with him about why he was breaking up with me, and I asked him if he was sure. And he changed his mind. Now he says he is so happy that we talked and he changed his mind. He thinks we are going to be stronger because of what has happened. The to me we have spent together since has been amazing, apart from the times when I have been thinking about the breakup scenario. I don't know if he is being genuine or not? If he came to the decision that we shouldn't be together, do I really mean that much to him if he would be prepared to lose me? I feel like I am going to be constantly worrying that he is going to break up with me again? Should I stay with him?
2
3