Just found out that my bf's ex is much better than me in every single way... How can I stop comparing myself to her?

Anonymous
I was hanging out with my boyfriend and his best friends one day and they started talking about how many relationships they have witnessed him through before me - My boyfriend then blurted out "Remember XXX?" and the whole car went quiet.
Out of curiosity, I typed that name on Facebook later that night and found her.
She was perfect!!! She is prettier, skinnier, also quite a successful med student like my boyfriend. My bf's mom also seemed to really like her, as she has left comments on her profile photos praising how wonderful she is. I also realized that my boyfriend and her had been seriously dating for 2 years in high school before they broke up.
I started comparing myself to her since then. I feel really insecure and can't help but wonder if I were good enough for him. What should I do? Any advices would be appreciated.
19
4