How weed plays a role in relationship's?

How do people feel about weed/pot. And what role does it play in your relationship. Do guys think its hot for girls to smoke pot. Do girls like when guys smoke pot.

How weed plays a role in relationship's?How weed plays a role in relationship's?

• I don't mind smoking once in a while
  • I smoke weed
  • I don't smoke weed but i don't mind it
    Vote C
  • Don't like it at all
    Vote D
  • We smoke together as a couple and with friends
    Vote E

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't smoke weed and never want to try, but my boyfriend does and I have nothing against it. I prefer him not to smoke when I'm around, because the smell is awful. But if he feels like smoking, I'm okay with it and just suck it up. I'm mostly bothered because it's illegal, but it shouldn't be.

• it should be illegal as the goverment knowes it not good for the brain we dont need drugs in our lifes to be happy

• @BOUNTYGUY9 Most people I know who smoke weed have much better grammar then you. More significantly, effects on the brain were shown to be incredibly negative on an outdated FDA study. Modern day studies by medical institution show that in high doses it's minimally damaging and they actually show that in low doses the reduction in stress it causes leads to a more calm mindset, which is often the ground work for clear thinking. I understand if you don't want to take some 19 year old college student's word for it check out some of the most recent studies on it.

• Awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really smoke weed because it takes me out of picture for hours after a few tokes. Went to Amsterdam recently and found that two tokes was enough fit me to stay in the conversation whist the group I was with would have *6 more than me. I find being 420 friendly a turn on in women but I think that's more to do with it being a sign of being liberal/rebelious. I'd prefer my partner to smoke instead of drink throughout the week, but in moderation. Doing too much would lesser my of them opinion if purely recreational.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like it at all, i was in a relationship with someone who constantly smoked weed and i had to breathe it all in and there place stank of it everywhere, it also made there short term memory terrible and they compulsively lied.

• yuo are so true in what you say stay away from that kind of guy you can do far better for yourself they all have messed up heads and waste the house kepping money

• I smoke weed not often but more than occasionally. My boyfriend doesn't smoke but it has no affect on our relationship at all.

• I'm not opposed to it, weed can be fun. I can see how it might be a problem if only one of the two people smoked though.

• Having smoked weed occasionally myself I'm not at all opposed to my partner smoking it - it would almost be a bonus if they did so we could do it occasionally. But it's not a turn off if they don't smoke it at all.

Not as interested in someone who regularly smokes it but at the same time not interested in someone who just preaches the whole 'drugs are bad' thing their parents told them to every person they suspect has done weed.

• I love smoking pot. I would love it if it were legal every where lol.
    I don't like any drug when it comes before everything or when you have to have the drug for a good time.

• It's off putting.

• I smoke weed and when I do my problems, stresses, worries, etc. are less urgent and take up less space, I want to do stuff, I get horny, sometimes get munchies, and I usually smoke by myself or with friends. I've never smoked with someone that I've dated bc the one pothead I dated was long distance. Anyway, if other experience getting horny as I do, I wouldn't want my guy smoking unless I'm with him cuz ik how it be and I'm not tryna let nun happen.

• i would do it occasionally with my ex

• I smoke only so I can sleep, my boyfriend would like to smoke but can't because of work, so I do it away from him so he doesn't feel like he's missing out or something.

• I prefer no drugs in my relationship.

What Guys Said 16

• It really depends. Some guys smoke and some don't. Same thing with girls. If bother smoke in a relationship then thats something they can enjoy together. But if one smokes and the other doesn't well that will all just depend how the other feels on pot in general. For instance I don't smoke bit I've dated girls that have. And I don't find it attractive but I also don't find it repulsing

• I'm a medical caregiver and I always appreciate anyone I can smoke with, I also understand some people don't. I just prefer people with similar interests, like people who like to drink together and people who smoke like to smoke together.

• My girlfriend and I smoke together. Its a lot of fun. We'll smoke and have sex or watch shitty TV or play card games. Its just another way for us to bond

• I love smoking, but not so much recently as my I have a lot of things going on but I smoke with my coworker once in awhile and his girl, but I bought a half and drove 1000+ miles from iowa to Maryland and smoked along the way and then when I got to MD I bought more and smoked with my old buddies. I had a girlfriend I use to smoke with but she never like really took like heavy hits and it always kinda annoyed me because she preached on how she was a pot queen or something.

• Smoking one now lol

• I have almost daily for the last decade. Wife does as well. We are both well paid professionals. We use vape pens though now.

• I feel like if you need weed to have a good time then you're doing it wrong. But if you occasionally smoke and know how to have fun with or without it, then it's fine by me

• Sticking burning foliage in your mouth is NOT the brightest thing you can do. I recommend you try dry-herb vaping, instead.

• I don't care about it, but I would prefer to date a woman who didn't smoke weed. My issue is that there is a whole lifestyle associated with smoking weed that I just don't want to be a part of.

• Don't like it at all.
    Neither of us ever tried drugs.

• As long as they aren't chronic, and don't do it in my place.

• Against it

• Used to do it in high school.
    Now I can't stand the stuff.
    It's never fun for me, ever.

• I smoke occasionally, as long as the girl didn’t seem addicted to it I wouldn’t care.

• l dont need that shit in my life stay away from it you will die very young

• You are an idiot.

• @studDMuffF1n you are the daft one for using the shit as you are addicted to it little fool go and grow up and think about things before blethering your shit you small time idiot you sound like another donald trump

• weed has been known to save lives... Do some research on CBD oil

• I don’t mind it just stinks.