What matters most about the person you want to date?

What of those is most important to you?

• Personality
    Vote A
  • Appearance
    Vote B
  • Status/Role
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality plus the understanding and drive to not just float in life. Like, they have to want to make their own path, not just go with the flow. So that usually involves being athiest

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 50% appearance 50% personality, the rest is up to compromise. However I do believe social ubringing and conditioning would affect personality. So everyone can't possibly score 100/100. Then you'd grade them subjectively.

The most important is to see if you're able to accept him/her at their most vulnerable state. Is that a deal-breaker for you? :3

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• It’s not just one thing. More like different things have different importance but each category requires a minimum level that I like. For me from most importance to least:

Personality AND status they earned themselves. I think they are related. If someone is content being a McDonalds cashier at age 40 that won’t work for me.

Then appearance. But she must be in reasonable shape and attractive to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • All of these choices are important, but I chose personality because, in the end, you need to mesh well or nothing will work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality. Appearance just has to meet my minimum standards, which are: Do I want to fuck this person. Status/Role is totally irrelevant, as long as she isn't a crack whore or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've meet beautiful women every weekend and very few i get attracted to. The most attractive women I find have ambition and strong work ethics and humility is most important to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality/ morals/ beliefs.

Without them then there’s no reason for me to stick around

1|0
    0|0
  • personality
    coz physique wear off in time. never cared about status/role at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality is key. Looks change, status doesn't matter. Personality is forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • There must be an option of all of the above

1|0
    1|0
  • Christianity good moral values

2|1
    0|1
  • Intelligence

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks. Definitely appearance. And head.

0|0
    0|0
  • all of the above to varying degrees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Personality is more important but I’m not gonna lie and say that looks do not matter at all bc they do but tbh I rather date a ok looking guy with a great personality rather than a hot guy that is a jerk. Good looks can get you a lot of dates but if you’re a jerk no ones gonna keep you, however if you are ok but your personality is great than you’re a keeper

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality.
    I thought about putting appearance only because to first have an interest in them you must be somewhat physically attracted to them but I’ve seen some handsome men with horrible personality that turned me off right away.. so most definitely personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Appearance is the most important
    If there is no physical attraction, then there's no point in dating them
    Personality comes in second place and it's more important than status because a guy with a low status could be the perfect guy for me versus a high status jerk.
    His status comes in third place because he can have any job besides being a permanent bum and most guys don't plan on being jobless for life.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Sexual interests
    2) Appearance
    3) Intelligence
    4) Confidence
    5) Honesty

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally the personality. I mean, I would rather date someone that looks ok but has a good heart, rather than someone that is smoking hot but a douche bag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Appearance makes you interested and personality makes you stay. Status/role might be just a plus

1|0
    0|0
  • If I wanna be with someone I want to make sure I'm attracted to them physically and emotionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.
    And someone that genuinely likes me back lol. Maybe I'm asking for too much

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • hot boyz only thnxxxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about appearance. dont believe people who say its personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Appearance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes