What matters most about the person you want to date?

What of those is most important to you?

• Personality
  • Appearance
  • Status/Role
    Vote C

1516

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality plus the understanding and drive to not just float in life. Like, they have to want to make their own path, not just go with the flow. So that usually involves being athiest

Most Helpful Girl

• 50% appearance 50% personality, the rest is up to compromise. However I do believe social ubringing and conditioning would affect personality. So everyone can't possibly score 100/100. Then you'd grade them subjectively.

The most important is to see if you're able to accept him/her at their most vulnerable state. Is that a deal-breaker for you? :3