Why do people act like attractive people have it so easy?

I see a lot of responses on here about how attractive people don't have to work for anything when it comes to getting guys that they just sit there and wait for attention. I also see people have said that attractive people never get dumped or get their hearts broken or anything on the line of that. I consider myself attractive (not just what I think of myself but what I've been told numerous times) and I've struggled in the dating world. Don't get me wrong I do have people show interest in me but it seems like the few men that I am interested in and even fall for don't want me. I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but I've been played for a while with the hopes that one day he will feel the same way I do (I know kinda unrelated but trying to make a point). I have been told that I can get any guy I want but that is not the case for me. You might think that I'm a bitch or don't have a great personality after reading this. I wouldn't consider myself a terrible person I have a heart and always put others before myself. Can anyone else relate to this? Or is it just me?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because attractive people not only have it easy when attractinh the opposite sex, they also have the power to chose who is worthy to date them, but they have ridiculously high standards which is why relationships for them never work for long.

And when it comes to dating, the person who dates them only wants sex from them because of their looks and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't even say I get approached that often it's actually really rare when I do. Like I said it seems like every guy I fall for doesn't want me even though it seems like there are a lot of guys that do want me. This guy I still have feelings for there was an emotional connection and we both know personal things about each other but now he just ignores me, no reason given but won't respond when I try to reach out.
      But you're saying overall when it comes to attractive females guys generally focus more on trying to have sex than date her?

• Show All
    • You're saying "lots of guys wants you" insinuating that it's because you are pretty, but if you can see outside of your bubble you will realize that most guys wants 90% of girls! Lool! You just need to be slim and you're good too go, unless you're to the extreme ugly..

My point is, even an ugly girl is wanted by guys because she has a hole XD

• @asker

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's not true lol.

I'm not saying I'm that attractive and don't take it to a cocky way, but people have told me quiet a lot that I am.

Howeverrr, I worked pretty damn hard and still do the get things to work in my life.

And also I'm pretty shy, so it kind of blocks people? Like they won't try too hard with me because of that and give up. So it's hard even getting to know people who approach me.

And plus, hearing from a guy he masturabtes to your pictures cause you "look good" isn't very great to hear okay 😂 pretty creepy as well.

So I guess attentiveness can attract few negative things, and sometimes it doesn't mean anything goes smooth in your life, because it has a very light connection to your success in life and your attractiveness. Mostly. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, forgot to add, just cause you are attractive, doesn't automatically mean you were born into a rich family. Of course.

• Show All
    • @AlwaysBelieving who exactly?

• Yeah I didn't mean it was like a stereotype lol but people say attractive people don't have to work for anything, like we are that rich lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Most people think people opposite to them have it easy.
    Poor think rich people have it easy
    Short think tall people have it easy
    Ugly think beautiful people have it easy
    etc.
    It's not true. EVERYONE has it rough!!!

Don't worry about those fool!!!

3|1
    0|0
    • But tall never think short have it easy,
      Beautiful and sexy never think ugly have it easy ,
      Rich never think poors have it easy..

I think it speaks for itself..
      Yeah we never stop wanting more even when we're at the top but people at the top definitely struggle less than the others.

• @Deydey12345 Actually, they do.
      I knew a tall guy who thought short people had it easy since they can blend in.
      I knew a beautiful person guy who thought not pretty people had it easy since they can find someone to love them for them.
      Rich don't want to have the money troubles that come with being rich, as in, always hounded for money, isolation, hatred from others who are poor, etc.
      I knew these people personally.

So yeah the shit goes both ways

• Because attractive people DO have it easy. There's a ton of research into the matter and it's widely known that being physically symmetrical is a boon to every aspect of your life. If being one of the beautiful people is hard on you, you wouldn't last a week as an average person or a day as an ugly person. Get over yourself. You have it as good as it gets. You'll get little sympathy from people who experience real struggle and strife.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends if you really are pretty.

And no not caked tomato clown faces.

Your own skin.

Good looks do get it MILES easier in every way in life, proven in research.

But that doesn't mean they'll get exactly who they want.

They probably aim higher than their own looks too.

Personally don't care. Had it all. Just look for honest intelligent and a proper good person. Fuck the rest, all cheap.

0|0
    0|0
    • When you say "no caked tomato clown faces" do you mean no makeup because I only wear makeup when going out. When I hang out with a guy I'm seeing I don't put on makeup prior and if I'm going on a date I will wear minimal makeup if anything. My point is I am pretty natural.

• I'm not saying no makeup because girls will do what girls do.

But that makeup isn't what will give them beauty.

It means women who have such a distorted insecure mental state that they believe being caked out like a clown / tomato faced for a photo can = beauty.

It doesn't.

And yea, if you are pretty good for you. But I bet you're aiming for guys without even knowing that are comparatively a little higher on the beauty scale.

It's been shown in western research to be that way and my own life has shown this too.

The only exception I've seen where she doesn't go for comparatively better looks is where she goes for money/fame.

That doesn't apply to everyone but certainly to most.

• I don't know how attractive or unattractive I am, but most seem to think i am attractive in my country... I don't have it easy, only Hollywood says we have it easy, people don't give you opportunities for your looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Being attractive can become an obstacle and challenge, simply because you will spend lots of effort trying to convince others that you have more to offer. Attractive models and people like that are the most insecure people I’ve ever met, because they have succumb to believing that their look is the best thing they have to offer and how can anyone compete? With all these beautiful people around you, other models, as you just threw yourself into the feeding frenzy to only be evaluated on looks, and spend your free time in the mirror as your own worst critic. The reason attractive people can become easily miserable is because they actually didn’t challenge what was expected of them, and decided to take “the easy road” others went born with, but it’s the most difficult road you could of picked, as nobody will ever have sympathy for you, and you picked a path people expected from you, and will find yourself, all of a sudden, overlooked as younger, hotter, girls show up, and then what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people want to believe that looks are the only things that matter, when in fact they aren't the only things that matter. There are other factors to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • well cause they have it objectively easier. that's just a fact. they have some other issues that ugly people don't have but overall it's just more convinient to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am not sure if I am attractive. But I know I'm not ugly. How come girls don't come up to me?
    It can just be relative sometimes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good looking guy, and I have struggled too. Most women assume that I am playing them and don't even give me a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s easier for attractive people to get attention but that’s not necessarily good attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive people do not have it easy. But ugly or fat people have it even harder. Its just fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive and my life is still pretty crappy lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive people have it easier than less attractive people

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they do.

0|0
    1|0
  • That good looking privilege must be awful for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can sort off lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because compared to non-attractive people, they have it much easier across the board. Especially attractive females.
    1. Pretty females can pick and choose partners when they want to.
    2. Attractive women do get dumped because once a male gets the pussy, he no longer cares to put up with her shit.
    What you are describing about your dating life is "pretty girl problems" they aren't actual issues compared to the shit normal/ugly people deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do get treated better than the most of us but yeah you’re not going to attract the ones you want either but you’ll get more attention and go through the same problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reasons women believe men have it easy... self-pity, intellectual dishonesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can relate. I'm a pretty attractive male and I have never been in a relationship. I talk to many girls and am fairly social but I don't like to sleep around with just anyone. The few girls who I've actually liked stopped talking to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're full of shit to get her interest.

• @th3c0unt nope it's true

• We sound similar, I've never had a real relationship either.

• You can find some psychology research about this. But yes attractive people tend to have it easier... in SOME ways.. But it ca also work against them.

You might be attractive but not so attractive that men can't even think straight around you.

There are women that are this attractive and guys who may not have anticipated it will find themselves unknowingly or even unwillingly giving in because they can't help it.

If you had a penis you would understand.

In this way it IS easier for attractive women in some ways. But at the end of the day if they don't use their power to invest in themselves responsibly or take advantage of these assets far too often they just end up with shit for brains/personality and have to keep getting fake tits or plastic surgery to survive because they have nothing but sexuality to barter.

Obviously you can't use sexuality to barter for everything. A super hot bimbo will never be president even if running against a hag for obvious reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • they generally do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Usually attractive appearance helps quite a lot in getting the attention, but for it to lead to a relationship is based on personality. So mostly people say that attractive people have it easy, because they are jealous of how many "choices" they have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your probably thinking of the incredibly attractive people, just a little above average people don't get many benefits from it

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how unfair it is to be part of a stigma. People are different, they date differently, and have different stories. But attractive people are automaticaly lovable to others, they get treated nicely, are given more chances in the dating world, etc.. Unlike unattractive people whom the world defines by their looks, they get ignored, rejected, bullied, only based on their looks, and no matter how nice and great of a person you are, you will always see yourself never being let in. These are facts of life, we see and live them everyday. It's sad but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get what u mean problems are all relative to a situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so easy, but easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you aren't as attractive as your mom made you believe.. I think that's the reason you're struggling.
    I don't have to work for guys to like me... And I don't get rejected too...

1|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda true. I know when I wear makeup all the guys come at me and want to be in my life.
    When I don't wear makeup they go after my friends and call me ugly. I get to see the two sides.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think if you're attractive you definitely get more attention, the trouble is a lot of it is unwanted attention too. I'd say if you're attractive inside as well as outside then you can practically have almost anyone within good reason. But also sometimes it's nothing against you personally but not everyone can be a good fit so compatibility counts for a lot. Also some may feel intimidated and avoid being with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been told they could be intimidated but in my case I even had an emotional connection with a guy to which there was chemistry and ever since we had a personal conversation he's been ignoring me. I've tried reaching out to try to figure out why but no response.

• Maybe he's shy and just wants to take things slow?

Recommended myTakes