Why do people act like attractive people have it so easy?

I see a lot of responses on here about how attractive people don't have to work for anything when it comes to getting guys that they just sit there and wait for attention. I also see people have said that attractive people never get dumped or get their hearts broken or anything on the line of that. I consider myself attractive (not just what I think of myself but what I've been told numerous times) and I've struggled in the dating world. Don't get me wrong I do have people show interest in me but it seems like the few men that I am interested in and even fall for don't want me. I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but I've been played for a while with the hopes that one day he will feel the same way I do (I know kinda unrelated but trying to make a point). I have been told that I can get any guy I want but that is not the case for me. You might think that I'm a bitch or don't have a great personality after reading this. I wouldn't consider myself a terrible person I have a heart and always put others before myself. Can anyone else relate to this? Or is it just me?

1023

Most Helpful Guy

• Because attractive people not only have it easy when attractinh the opposite sex, they also have the power to chose who is worthy to date them, but they have ridiculously high standards which is why relationships for them never work for long.

And when it comes to dating, the person who dates them only wants sex from them because of their looks and nothing else.

• I wouldn't even say I get approached that often it's actually really rare when I do. Like I said it seems like every guy I fall for doesn't want me even though it seems like there are a lot of guys that do want me. This guy I still have feelings for there was an emotional connection and we both know personal things about each other but now he just ignores me, no reason given but won't respond when I try to reach out.
      But you're saying overall when it comes to attractive females guys generally focus more on trying to have sex than date her?

• You're saying "lots of guys wants you" insinuating that it's because you are pretty, but if you can see outside of your bubble you will realize that most guys wants 90% of girls! Lool! You just need to be slim and you're good too go, unless you're to the extreme ugly..

My point is, even an ugly girl is wanted by guys because she has a hole XD

• @asker

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's not true lol.

I'm not saying I'm that attractive and don't take it to a cocky way, but people have told me quiet a lot that I am.

Howeverrr, I worked pretty damn hard and still do the get things to work in my life.

And also I'm pretty shy, so it kind of blocks people? Like they won't try too hard with me because of that and give up. So it's hard even getting to know people who approach me.

And plus, hearing from a guy he masturabtes to your pictures cause you "look good" isn't very great to hear okay 😂 pretty creepy as well.

So I guess attentiveness can attract few negative things, and sometimes it doesn't mean anything goes smooth in your life, because it has a very light connection to your success in life and your attractiveness. Mostly. Lol.

• Also, forgot to add, just cause you are attractive, doesn't automatically mean you were born into a rich family. Of course.

• @AlwaysBelieving who exactly?

• Yeah I didn't mean it was like a stereotype lol but people say attractive people don't have to work for anything, like we are that rich lol