Do men find intelligent women intimidating?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like people who are generally open minded and tolerant. People who have certain passions and care about their surrounding. People who seek for knowledge and enjoy increasing their altitude of acknowledgement in variable fields in different levels. I love intelligent women. I find it attractive rather than intimidating. They are fun to be around and can be a great company. However; intelligence should not become a reason toward selfishness and narcissism. That would be so unattractive then.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think anyone finds intelligent people a bit intimidating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I love 'em, but I was used to them because my female family members are all highly intelligent.

They're only intimidating if you are unable to hold an intellectual conversation with them. If you can, you'll notice they are usually quite amiable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry and be happily married if I had the chance to be with a intelligent woman its makes life more interesting she just can't be a overly laid back woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find no women intimidating. Why should a man find any women intimidating... no matter how the women looks, acts, or how smart she is, at her core she is still insecure about shit and inferior to man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would want to date some stupid girl you couldn't even hold a meaningful conversation with for more than 5 seconds? -_-'

2|1
    0|0
  • Intelligence is one of the most attractive qualities in a woman. I'm reckless, impulsive and relatively stupid, so that's exactly what I need in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like intelligent girls. They are reliable and won't do stupid things and never create a lot of drama out of everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence can be an intimidating factor but it is also an attractive quality to have. Nobody wants to date an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's refreshing to meet someone that doesn't need help operating a toaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, cuz most of men try lie to impress. When dealing with intelligent women they feel intimidated, as they know they getting exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but in a good way.

She's going to drive me to become better than I am now, more so than a woman who's less intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so.

However, my flirting only works on them, so I have to cope with the intimidation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how big the gap is. SLIGHTLY more int is sexy, INCREDIBLY more int is intimidating for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but at the same time attractive, it's kind of complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I need a women who can support me :) It's 2018 men are allowed to do so :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is it that any woman with an IQ over 100 thinks she's intimidating to men?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, women born tobe smarter. But a men can be really sneaky. So i ain't feel that intimidated

0|0
    0|0
  • I find intelligence very attractive. One of my dreams to have normal relationship with smart woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do. but the one, s that are, the women already see them coming, so they dont worrt about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here we go again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how intelligent they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome change.

0|0
    0|0
  • honest answer , sometimes ..

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • In a weird way yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw i want her smarter den me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me since she probably isn't smarter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sapiosexual here

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. In fact I prefer them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I would say the majority don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, especially if the men think that they should be superior

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if you work with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They might deny it, but it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they are intelligent theirselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only be intimidating when my confidence meets your insecurities.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes