Do you allow you SO to have access to your phone and social media accounts?

It's actually a huge subject for a couple, and the origin of many fights. For me, my phone is complete privacy, I never asked this to any girl I was with. I don't do anything wrong with other girls or whatever but I can't handle a girl who asks me to look at my phone, my messages, or even to know my passwords. I already had a fight with an ex who did not understand why I did not want to, and thought I was being unfaithful. Is it so hard to understand that I don't want someone (even if she is my gf) to randmoly pick up my phone and spying on my texts, pics, contacts, apps?

254

Most Helpful Girl

• No because 1. If they need it it shows a lack of trust. 2. If my friends tell me something private it's not fair on them she knows just because she wants access to my private conversations

• Finally someone who understand my point of view, and above all you're a girl, I was desperate

• I really don't understand people who think just because you don't want them looking through your phone that means you have something to hide.

• My phone is intimacy and I don't accept my girl to have an unlimited access to it just because she can't eve' trust me. I don't like being spied or watched

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Everyone is entitled to their privacy.

A partner who asks for access to such shows they do not trust you.

No trust, no relationship.

Additionally, when someone is having a conversation with me, they know it's just ME, no one else is reading it.

• I wouldn't like to message a male friend and know that I could talk to his girlfriend at the same time